Questions? We Can Help
LANDLORD REPRESENTATION IN EVICTIONS
John Daves is an Austin attorney who handles evictions primarily on behalf of landlords. Evictions can become complicated and the Texas Property Code has specific rules governing the landlord-tenant relationship. John Daves can be trusted to resolve your tenant issues in an efficient and effective manner. The Firm handles evictions in the greater Austin area, including Travis, Williamson and Hays counties.
FAIR HOUSING CLAIMS
The Daves Law Firm has been actively engaged in representing leasing agents, property owners, and real estate professionals in the defense of fair housing claims brought pursuant to the Fair Housing Act. John Daves has an extensive knowledge of the local, state and Federal fair housing laws and can help you mount a successful defense.
OTHER LANDLORD-TENANT MATTERS
The Daves Law Firm assists landlords with a range of legal matters, including:
- Drafting and review of commercial and residential leases;
- Lease violations, including noise, criminal activity, fighting or other disruptive behavior;
- unauthorized occupants in a dwelling;
- Failure to pay rent and rent disputes;
- Damage to property;
- Holdover Tenants;
- Abandoned property;
- Disposal of abandoned personal property; and
- Early termination of Leases
If you a landlord and need legal assistance, contact the Daves Law Firm today.